The proposal review process for PIPELINE 2016 has been completed, and our speakers have been selected!
In no particular order, they are:
- Helen Hosein – “Fixed Price With Agile & Continuous Delivery”
- Dave Hounslow – “You Are What You Eat – How Branching Affects Team Culture”
- Ian Watson & Chris Covell – “Steps Closer To Awesome”
- Joe McKevitt – “Changing A Culture To A Culture Of Change”
- Gary Frost – “Financial Institutions Carry Too Much Risk, It’s Time To Embrace Continuous Delivery”
- Gustavo Elias – “How To Deal With A Hot Potato”
- Wouter Lagerweij – “Testing In A Continuous Delivery World”
- Dave Nolan – “#NoStaging”
- Pete Marshall – “Achieving Continuous Delivery In A Legacy Environment”
- Sally Goble – “So What Do You Do If You Don’t Do Testing?!”
- Steve Elliott – “Measure Everything, Not Just Production”
- Lyndsay Prewer – “Smoothing Continuous Delivery Paths – Tales From Two Cultures”
Congratulations to all of our selected speakers!
This year, we had a total of 86 proposals. While some were deemed too general for a Continuous Delivery conference the vast majority were of a high standard and very pertinent to Continuous Delivery, so speaker selection this year was even more challenging than last year.
In terms of gender balance, 9/86 (10%) submitted proposals and 3/12 (25%) blindly selected proposals were from women, although unfortunately one speaker has had to decline due to a scheduling conflict.
Over the coming days the PIPELINE 2016 schedule and speakers page will be announced, and all unsuccessful submitters will receive feedback. Please bear with us.